I want to scream at everyone who has put me down and made me second guess myself and who has gone behind my back and fuck you for all the negativity you’ve brought upon me fuck you
special talents: eating while watching hannibal
occupation: the family disappointment
- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.